Les Ultras Index du Forum
Les Ultras Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App Change Iframe Height

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Ultras Index du Forum -> Le "Mercato" de l'entente -> L'entraide des Ultras
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
takgilmo

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Change Iframe Height Répondre en citant

Facebook App Change Iframe Height
> DOWNLOAD

The current method to load the Javascript SDK is found on the main Javascript SDK page, and at the bottom are the methods you can use for resizing the canvas, FB.Canvas.setAutoResize() and FB.Canvas.setSize(). This includes 20,000 email credits per month, per page. shareimprove this answer edited Jan 25 '11 at 0:20 answered Apr 1 '10 at 19:19 zombat 69.9k16130154 1 The wiki-page is gone. Like Us Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar Our Apps Iframe Apps Newsletters Automatic Newsletter Store Contact Form Only for Likers Add a Link Coupons Claim Your Free Trial Today More Links: FAQ Affiliates Press Terms and Conditions Copyright 2018 Atayen, Inc. Create and send email campaigns from Facebook using posts youve already published. asked 7 years, 4 months ago viewed 1,792 times active 7 years, 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 2Facebook app with an iframe on rails2Facebook app JS API with iFrame example?1NO FBML is working in iframe in facebook using PHP (ie or ff or anywhere else!)5facebook-app: how can i change the height of a resizeable iframe application?1Embedding a swf using fbml in a facebook app3Facebook iFrame application using Facebook style sheet0problem encountering when setting up new facebook application0 How to use Facebook FBML instead of iframe in my app?0Session affinity not maintained with HTTP requests from IFrame in a canvas Facebook application-2Facebook iFrame App to Fit Facebook Canvas in iPad Hot Network Questions Page begins with number, WordPress adds 2 Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Are SOQL queries cached within the same transaction? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Keep virtual layer up to date If I generate a random symmetric matrix, what's the chance it is positive definite? Excluding files like web.config when using publishing in VS 2017 Did Poe's reckless behaviour actually save the Resistance fleet? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? What's up with Archbishop Desmond? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Confused about bibliography in old books When reading papers, what's the most convenient way to check a citation without disrupting the reading process? How do I make a single face of an object a particle emitter? Can a concentration spell be cast without actually concentrating on it for an "instant" effect? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Who first used the word "Simplex"? more hot questions question feed . Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Install Add A Link Coupons Boost loyalty by rewarding your fans with coupons Easily add, manage and customize coupons on your Facebook page. Smile shareimprove this answer answered Aug 31 '11 at 19:52 Shawn McArthur 211 add a comment up vote 2 down vote FB.Canvas.setAutoGrow() Note: this method is only enabled when Canvas Height is set to "Fixed at (800)px" in the App Dashboard. Customize your likegate tab by uploading an image, adding text and / or editing the HTML. Your facebook fans deserve more, give them the full social media experience and increase your visits & sales by 400 %. Upon installing, youll be prompted to enter pay information to begin your 7 day free trial. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook or ask your own question. Cancel anytime. Join our community of more than 3,000,000 companies Trusting Iframe Apps since 2010 All you need to Growth-hack your business! engage, track, send and sell! Customize your Facebook page Customize your Facebook page Impeccable and fluent design for your Facebook page. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. You still need to set your canvas as resizable in the app's Developer settings. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook facebook-app: how can i change the height of a resizeable iframe application? Ask Question up vote 5 down vote favorite 2 I created a facebook app and i configured the following: IFrame Size: Resizable Canvas Width: 760px (not using fbml) it seems that no matter how i configure my html page, the iframe height is 800px. GET IFRAME APPS TODAY Signup Today For Free Still have questions? View the FAQ Didnt find the answer you need? Contact Us . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Update Jan 2011 - Some comments coming in, so I thought I'd update. Facebook may act funny if your Canvas URL doesn't end with a slash. Simply type in the URL you want people to visit and upload an image that will be hyperlinked to the website. I'll edit the post to link to some new documentation. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . How does that work? Not a problem! You can activate a premium subscription for each of your Facebook pages for an additional $19/month per page. How do I pay? You can pay through Facebook payments using any major credit card or PayPal. Kouros Armandeh Founder & COO, Outsmart Labs IFrame Apps allows business owners to create a custom fan page with IFrame apps and increase their likes with a fan gate. Avoid charges by canceling before your free trial is up. shareimprove this answer answered Aug 23 '10 at 13:05 ufk 9,19145155265 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Claim Your Free Trial Today Not for you? No problem, cancel online anytime. Our monthly subscription includes 20,000 credits every month, and you can purchase more is needed. Fully customize your subscription form tab to match your brand. Customers can check-out with PayPal or be redirected to your E-commerce site. –zombat Jan 25 '11 at 0:12 1 thanks for the info! moved back to Canvas and FB.Canvas.setAutoResize() resolved the problem –ufk May 5 '11 at 15:13 add a comment up vote 2 down vote I stuck this code on the end of my HTML iFrame content file just before the closing tag and it works great now. shareimprove this answer answered Nov 7 '12 at 20:23 Ali Danone 211 add a comment up vote 1 down vote While the wiki no longer exists, I've discovered this page and I think it might be what Zombat was talking about. –Andrei Jan 14 '11 at 21:52 is this still the correct answer ? –user506001 Jan 23 '11 at 20:15 i don't know if it's still the correct answer because i moved to FBML. You can assign messages to co-workers, create text templates for quick replies, export data, and message back directly within Facebook 5a02188284
facebook viewer statuslink tab for facebook pageandroid facebook multiple accountpink toronto facebook presale codetetris battle facebook hack toolbest status updates 4 facebookbuy facebook likes australiadownload photo uploader on facebookfacebook app for touchscreen mobileapps facebook farmville 2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Ultras Index du Forum -> Le "Mercato" de l'entente -> L'entraide des Ultras Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR2 created by revaz